We carry out servicing and annual re-inspection of inflatable liferafts manufactured by RFD Beaufort, DSB, RFD-Toyo, Eurovinil.
RFD Beaufort, DSB (Deutsche Schlauchboot GmbH), RFD-Toyo, Eurovinil are the world known Companies, always at the forefront of survival technology.
Annual re-inspection is carried out in compliance with requirements of IMO A. 761 (18), with issuing certificate
Also we supply with new liferafts, including to shipyards for installtion on newbuildings.
We offer the following throw over board (TO) and davit launch (DL) liferafts:
- 4 persons TO
- 6 persons TO
- 8 persons TO
- 10 persons TO
- 12 persons TO
- 12 persons DL
- 16 persons TO
- 16 persons DL
- 20 persons TO
- 20 persons DL
- 25 persons TO
- 25 persons DL
All main types of liferafts are in our stock at St.Petersburg. Also, liferafts can be supplied according to order.
Liferafts RFD (Surviva) and DSB are in full compliance with SOLAS requirements and hold approvals for all major international marine authorities, including RS Russia, MED (LR), NDM Norway, Transport Canada, AMSA Sustralia, US Coast Guard, MSA New Zealand. Qality management system approved to BS EN ISO 9001 2000.
RFD (Surviva) and DSB liferafts can be used on all types of commersial, leisure and military crafts. They incorporate the latest design and manufacturing techniques making them the ultimate commersial liferafts.
The below advantages make RFD (Surviva) and DSB liferafts the most releable and attractive:
- high volume, weighted water pockets
- large, anti-tangle drogue
- aerodynamically designed canopy
- double skinned canopy
- foam insulated floor
- simple to close, weather-tight door
- high vivibility canopy
- high visibility non-inflatable rigid boarding ramp
- automatic drycell sea light
- retro-reflective panels
- manufactured from corrosion and abrasion resistant, lightweighr polyurethane (PU) coated nylon material
- come complete with either A or B type emetrency packs which conform to the SOLAS, Chapter III and Amendments
- Surviva liferafts are stowaged in glass reinforced plastic (GRP) containers which can be secured into specifically designed, deck cradles
- minimal deameter of cylindric container and low weight in cmparison with many other liferafts allow to optamal use of deck space and take into consideration special requirements of customers and Class Societies
- deck cradles
- hydrostatic release units
- radar reflectors
- automatic release hooks (davit launch version)
- EPIRBs (Emergency Positioning Indicating Radio Beacons)